Just some knowledge we cannot backup but feel fairly confident about and important for people to know. This is from an Indonesian unpublished book with very restricted access, from a person who was communicating with jinns and his accounts appear to be genuine to us:
1. We are not the peak of civilization.
2. Many civilizations existed before us, far more advanced, including with cybernetics and space travel.
3. We settled Mars and many other planets such as in Zeta Reticulli.
4. The aliens we think are actually humans, evolved separately
5. The people of Prophet Idris (peace be upon him) were the civilization that settled these planets. When the people of earth rebelled against Allah, they were destroyed and Idris and his people settled these planets to save themselves.
6. Later, these same people also apostated against Allah, becoming godless. They evolved separately for long lengths of time. They are about 130cms in height now, perhaps because of their "home" planet conditions.
7. They still have some of the technologies of that older civilization thus the UFOs
8. There were 400 prophets between Prophet Idris (whose real name was Nirin) (peace be upon him) and Adam. The people of Idris were 20 meters tall. (conversely, there have been a total of 124,000 prophets - just to get a scale of human history)
9. We have discovered a little of 100 elements in our periodic table but there are apparently a couple of thousand.
10. The Earth had other intelligent beings before humans. And before them another race. And before them another race.
11. The "earth" is our galaxy, there are 803 million galaxies, in this sphere.
12. The first of the heavens in many millions of times larger, and is an outer layer beyond our universe (think of it as Friedman's theory of the universe, our universe is like a balloon, there are bigger balloons inside which our balloon resides)
13. There are a total of seven heavens or layers. Each layer is much larger than the previous, and much thicker.
14. We cannot see them, as space-time is bent (again refer to Friedman's theory of the universe and the theory of relativity as utilized by him)