by Carol Siders
1. God begat [brought into existence] God (Heb. 1:5).
2. God humbled himself (Phil. 2:8).
3. God died (Phil. 2:8b).
4. God [the Son] changes to a fleshly human (Jn. 1:14).
5. God gave his blood for sin (what blood?) (Eph.1:7).
6. God became sin! for us!! And God made God who had no sin to become sin for us so that in God we might become the righteousness of God (2 Cor. 5.21).
7. Mary is the mother of God, so God had a mother and a father and he had a God.
8. God forsook God. My God, why hast thou forsaken me? (Mt.27:46). (You know I haven’t forsaken you! Well, it feels like it.) 9. God became obedient? Who would God obey? (to the point of death, Heb. 9:12. So God can die?)
10. God doesn’t know the day or hour he will come back? (Mt. 24:36).
11. God is a high priest and offered sacrifice to God for sin (Heb. 9:26).
12. God is a prophet (Mt. 21:11).
13. God bore disgrace (Heb. 13:13).
14. God prayed to God in the garden: “Not my will but yours be done” (Mt.26:39).
15. God said to God, “You are the only one who is truly God” (Jn. 17:3).
16. God offered himself unblemished to God (1 Pet.1:18, 19).
17. God was baptized to fulfill all righteousness (Mt. 3:15).
18. God said, “Don’t believe my words, believe God’s” (Jn. 12:4). 19. God offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to God (Heb. 5:7).
20. God reverently submitted to God (Heb. 5:7).
21. God was made perfect through suffering (Heb. 2:10).
22. God suffered and was delivered up by the foreknowledge of God (Acts 2:23).
23. God was beaten up (Mt.27:26).
24. God was the first fruits of humans’ resurrection (1Cor. 15:20). 25. God resurrected God from the dead (1 Cor. 15:15).
26. God was a holy servant of God whom God anointed (Acts 4:27).
27. God will be given the throne of his father David (Lk. 1:32).
28. God was the seed of Abraham (Lk.1:33), Judah (Lk.1:34). David (Lk. 1:32) and woman (Gen. 3:15).
29. God was given God’s Holy Spirit without measure (Jn. 3:34). (How could God put God into God?)
30. God was GIVEN all authority in heaven and earth from God (Mt. 28:18).
31. God is greater than God (Jn. 14:28).
32. God could only speak what the Father taught him (Jn. 8:28). 33. No man has seen God at any time but God taught everyone about God as a man (Jn. 1:18).
34. God was the second ADAM! (1 Cor. 15:22, 45).
35. God approved of God (Jn. 6:27).
36. God grew in favor with God and man (Lk.2:52).
37. At the end of his reign, God will turn the Kingdom over to God (1 Cor. 15:24).
38. God put his words in God’s mouth (Deut. 18:18).
39. God has nothing, no teaching, except what God gave him. God can do nothing of himself (Jn. 8:28).
40. God is spirit but has flesh and blood (Jn. 4:24 vs. Heb. 2:14). 41. God was made like his brothers (Heb. 2:17).
42. God grew in stature and increased in wisdom (Lk.2:40).
43. God was our example of a sinless person (1 Cor.11:1).
44. God was made a little lower than the angels (Heb.2:9).
45. God inherited a superior name (Heb. 1:4).
46. God was a humble servant of God (Acts 4:27).
47. God is the Lamb of God (Jn. 1:36).
48. God was born for the purpose of becoming King (Jn.18:37).
49. God revealed to God what must soon take place (Rev.1:1).
50. God was born under the Law of God (Gal. 4:4-5).
51. God fulfilled the whole law of God (Jn.5:17, Eph.2:15).
52. God ascended to his God and our God (Jn. 20:17).
53. God was raised and seated on the right hand of the throne of God (Heb. 12:2).
54. God was 100% God and 100% man! =100% nonsense!!
55. God was tempted (Heb. 2:18).
56. God was made like his brothers in every way (Heb.2:17).
57. God is an apostle and a high priest (Heb. 3:1).
58. God made men holy and those who were made holy are of one family. So God is not ashamed to call them brothers (Heb. 2:11). 59. God was amazed at the lack of faith in Nazareth (Mk.6:6).
60. God thanked God for his food (Acts 27:35).
61. God was the first-born from the dead (Col. 1:18).
62. God, through God, was pleased to reconcile all things to Himself (Col. 1:20).
63. As they sailed, God fell asleep (Lk 8:23) and was awakened (Lk. 8:24).
64. God conferred on his apostles a kingdom, just as God’s Father conferred one on him (Lk. 22:29).
65. God exalted God above everyone (Phil. 2:9).
66. God was a man accredited by God with miracles,signs and wonders (Acts 2:22).
67. The grace of God (unmerited favor) was upon God (Lk. 2:40). 68. God was the Holy One of God (Mk. 1:24).
69. God said, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone” (Mk. 10:18).
70. God was the son…of Adam, the son of God (Lk.3:38).
71. We are heirs of God and co-heirs with God (Rom.8:17).
72. God had to drink the cup God gave God (Jn. 18:11).